Scientic supports the USA SMDC High Energy Laser Project office in Program Development, Program Management, and Field Testing. Scientic has a long history of High Energy Laser program involvement that reaches back to the early 90’s and includes:
In addition to Programmatic support, Scientic is the Test Team Lead and a Major Laser Test Measurement System Developer for HEL MD/HELMTT. As an example, Scientic developed a cost effective solution to measuring the laser beam irradiance on target for high energy lasers.
Scientic has extensive capabilities and experience in supporting test events at government test ranges.
- Pacific Range – Pt. Mugu/China Lake
- Eglin Air Force Base (EAFB)
- HEL Weapon System Humid Atmospheric Performance Testing – HEL MD
- White Sands Missile Range (WSMR)
- Aboveground High Explosive Testing – Stallion Range
- HEL Weapon System Testing/Test Bed Dev. – HELSTF – THEL, HEL TD, HEL-MD
- RF Weapons Detection System Testing (RF-WDST
- Yuma – RF-WDST
- Naval Weapons Support Center Panama City and Gulf of Mexico – RF Communications
- Redstone Test Center – HELMTT HEL Testing